My 9 week online group coaching program is underway!
As well as my 1:1 personalised and bespoke nutrition services, I also have my online coaching program, where via a dedicated private Facebook group you will gain the knowledge and tools to succeed over 9 weeks and beyond!
This is what you get when you sign up to my program :
- Nutrition education & advice from an MNU Certified Nutritionist.
- Learn how to calculate your calories and basic macros for fat loss and tracking methods.
- Have all your diet myths busted, no more ‘trust the plan’ – get the knowledge to understand the plan!
- Lifestyle – the importance of balance, measuring your journey and setting achievable goals.
- Guidance on eating out, enjoying your weekend and still staying on track.
- What supplements work and what you should be taking.
- Learn about the importance of how eating right makes you feel energised and more alert.
- How to meal plan, shop effectively & prep your meals.
- Methods for habit forming – identify your strengths and weaknesses and get tips on how to change.
- Facebook Live Cook-a-longs where we can cook together and I can answer any questions you have from diet, adherence, stress or what’s good on TV 🙂
- Get delicious group only recipes.
- 24 x Exclusive recipe cards from The Lean Cook, with calories & macro nutrient information (all recipes under 500 calories).
- Weekly check-ins and accountability.
- Progress feedback after progress metrics submissions mid-way and at the end of the program.
- Discount codes for both ‘The Lean Cook’ & Pace To Race apps.
And you will learn all of this and get the tools you need to transform yourself.
The group is a safe place where you can openly discuss any difficulties you’re having, share experiences and celebrate each others successes safe in the knowledge that you are doing so in a private area amongst individuals who have similar goals to yourself. Everyone needs some guidance and encouragement to make changes e each other.
So what are you waiting for? Register your interest in joining, you must be 18 years and over and not fall into one of the categories listed in the suitability section below.
Still wondering how does this differs from my usual 1:1 service? When you engage me to provide you with a tailored 1:1 plan, you are unique and you are treated as such. As a Nutritionist, I do not have a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Everyone who signs up to my tailored services receives a personalised nutrition plan to ensure we get the best results possible, using a method that suits you and your lifestyle.
If you sign up to the online service but later decide to upgrade to a tailored plan, you can offset the cost of 1 block of coaching fees (£60) against it.
Next Intake Starting
29th May 2020
Sign up now to reserve your place (limited places)!!!
Suitability: This service isn’t suitable for anyone looking for individualised help with conditions such as Diabetes, CVD, PCOS, IBS, or peri/menopause nor is it suitable for people seeking performance nutrition advice due to the tailoring required to fit with training plans. For these, I offer 1:1 plans tailored with considerations, recommendations and strategies to support the client situation and reach their goals.
Page updated: 1st May 2020